Weddings at The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa could not be easier. Your effortless wedding in paradise is all arranged by your personal wedding planner.
Here are some things you might like to know about our weddings:
- Cook Islands weddings are fully legal and recognized worldwide.
- You must register for your wedding in person, three business days prior to the ceremony.
- All you need to register for your wedding is your passports, original birth certificates, and if you have been previously married, original divorce decrees or death certificates.
- A Marriage License will be provided to you immediately after the ceremony.
- Your Personal Wedding Planner from The Rarotongan will work closely with you concerning all aspects of your wedding in paradise.
- Professional Photography and Videography may be added to any of our Wedding Packages.
- We specialize in Wedding Parties. Catering a Wedding Reception from 2 to 200 is our specialty.